- Clean the surface of dust, oil, and/or debris. Any particle(s) on the surface will show through the decal later.
- Peel off transfer film and paste it onto the decal.
- Lay the decal FACE DOWN, then slowly remove the paper backing from the corner first.
- TIP! If the paper backing lifts the decal from the clear tape, place the backing back on and go over the surface with a credit card (or similar).
- Position the decal as desired then apply it from the one edge. Use a credit card (or similar) to slowly apply pressure across the transfer tape.
- After you apply the decal, let it sit for about 2-3 minutes to ensure that the decal has attached firmly to your surface.
- Then using a steady pressure, slowly remove the clear transfer tape from on corner.
- Congrats! You are done! Take photo of your room - tag @SPORTESI.DECOR (Instagram profile) or SPORTESI (Facebook page) on your photo and get 15% discount for your second order!
Or you can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXOfexP7RE&t=1s
*Big wall decals comes in multiple parts. If one side is more than 23'' (~59cm). How to apply big wall decals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrU9M5akv4I