- Clean the surface of dust, oil, and/or debris. Any particle(s) on the surface will show through the decal later.
- Lay the decal FACE DOWN, then slowly remove the paper backing from the corner first.
- TIP! If the paper backing lifts the decal from the clear tape, place the backing back on and go over the surface with a credit card (or similar).
- Position the decal as desired then apply it from the one edge. Use a credit card (or similar) to slowly apply pressure across the transfer tape.
- After you apply the decal, let it sit for about 2-3 minutes to ensure that the decal has attached firmly to your surface.
- Then using a steady pressure, slowly remove the clear transfer tape from on corner.
- Congrats! You are done! Take photo of your room - tag @SPORTESI.DECOR (Instagram profile) or SPORTESI (Facebook page) on your photo and get 15% discount for your second order!